Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lexcron Genie Webcam Driver Download

Lexcron Genie Webcam
If you have Lexcron Genie Webcam it�s so difficult to find this driver from the internet event at the official website. I am using Google, Bing and Yahoo to search it but I can�t find Lexcron Genie Webcam Driver to download. So I go to the computer shop to ask this driver, and then I try to install on my AMD X2. I am so happy that my Lexcron Genie Webcam works so well. Now I can make video call and chat with my family and friends.











Technical Data Lexcron Webcam Genie:

Description:
-High Resolution Up to 1.3MP for finest result.
-Equipped with LED For better result capture.
-Small Tripod is included for more stable recording.
-4x Digital Zoom. - Compatible with Win98/ME/2000/XP.

Lexcron Genie Webcam Driver Download

No comments:

Post a Comment